Thursday, March 7, 2013

Three supporting roles

I feel a little strange right now, because I will play a witch in Macbeth, Benvolio, the unsuccessful peacemaker in Romeo and Juliet, and Shallow, a character of misplaced authority from the Merry Wives of Windsor. I'm sure I'll be able to pull off the whole man persona and I can be a bit of a witch at times, so Witch #3 will not be a problem. Hopefully, with the right make up and acting skill, I'll be a convincing man witch. I'm excited to actually be involved in a Shakespeare play (or a medley of them) and that I actually get to act! Don't know if I'll like the all night rehearsals but I'm sure we'll all get to know each other a lot more. One of the perks of being in honors is that you get to have awesome projects! Yay honors! (P.S. I commented on Meghan's)

1 comment:

  1. You might be able to pull off Glenda the Good witch :) I am very excited to see how this project turns out, and I can't wait to see you in the play's!

    ReplyDelete