Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pretty Amazed

I really appreciated Tuesday's article about monks. When I think about leaders in Christianity, monks never come to mind. But now that I think of it, monks really are leaders. The example that they have set for others is amazing. They live their life in complete obedience to the Lord. They have given everything that they have up so that their primary focus can be on God. In all honesty, I don't know how I would handle giving up everything that I have. I am a Christian, but I know that I would definitley struggle and complain out of selfish disobedience. I definitley admire these people and applaude them for their dedication. If we would be just half as dedicated as they are, the world would see what true Christianity is.

I commented on Amanda's "Leading By Example"

No comments:

Post a Comment