Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pretty Enjoyable


The last reading we had was from the Canterbury Tales. I have never read this before, but I actually like it. I found the prologue to be very interesting. Chaucer described each individual using exaggeration and humor, as we discussed in class. Some were fat and some were ugly. There was a thief and a greedy person. The list goes on and on. I love the satire that he uses. It makes reading more enjoyable. The detail that he gives about each person also helps me visualize the character. Let’s be honest, I normally don’t catch on to the readings that we are assigned because I get lost and confused, but this one is actually cool to me.  I really enjoyed this reading and the group activity that we did in class. I hope that we do more stuff like this. Woo!

I commented on Emily L.’s

1 comment:

  1. Chaucer is very entertaining and the actual tales of the characters are just as entertains as their descriptions. I have read this before and it never gets old! So funny!

    ReplyDelete