Thursday, September 20, 2012

Penelope.

I absolutely love Penelope! She is everything a woman should want to be, faithful, smart, cunning, and I'm sure she is absolutely gorgeous! When I picture her I think of  Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality, very poised but cunning at the same time. Everything she does to prolong the decesion she has to make is well thought and well planned. And the bow test, that was genius. If none of the suitors could string the bow and shoot it though the axes, how could she marry any of them. And then she asks them to bring her gifts instead of destroying her house! Brilliant! We need more women like Penelope in 2012 America! And what is so crazy is that none of the suitors question her, they are so rapped up in thier own pitiful lust that they don't even realize how pathetic they are acting! No true HERO lets a WOMAN drag them around by their tails! Penelope is making a mockery of them and they don't even care, they only want one thing and she knows it. That makes her ten times better than what she already was! I feel like the suitors act like boys in America today, so if we had more Penelope's running around the world would be a much better place! Forget team Edward and Jacob, Team Penelope all the way!

P.S. I commented on Gary Hamners "the Bow Test"


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the characteristics of Penelope, I definitely want her characteristics too. I also think she is incredible to keep the suitors at bay for so long. It takes true smarts to deceive a group of about 50 men, for so many years, and still deceive them afterwards.
    However, I do not want to be Penelope, she suffered so much. I can't imagine waiting on my husband to come home for 20 years, mourning him each night. What grief she has suffered!
    We do need more women to stop acting dumb and embrace their Penelope side.

    ReplyDelete